While reviewing my past work on this topic, I am sharing some notes posted on my page SBI-training.com some time ago.
- Discipline: International Studies & Global Governance.
- Type of Degree /Diploma: DAS, pre-MBA, IOMBA, EMBA, DBA, Ph.D.
- Recommended Courses for International Business, click here.
- Key Concepts: Development Studies, Public Governance, Comparative environmental frameworks, Geo- and Ecopolitics, World Politics, Responsible Leadership, Ethics in Politics, Global Ethics Applied, International Economic Law, UN Environmental and Educational Framework, UN SDG framework.
- Partner Institutions who provide these types of courses are mainly partner universities in Switzerland, France, UK, US.
- Career opportunities: Environmental and Educational Experts, International Business Development, Expert in Intercultural Communications, Certified Ethics Professionals across sectors, Teaching and Research in Global Ethics and Sustainable Development.
For Vietnamese students, I would recommend some skill enhancement courses such as:
- Applied Research Methodologies, click here.
- Strategic Marketing, click here;
- Advanced studies in Intercultural and Political Communications, click here;
Hope this helps,